Friday, February 26, 2010

Eyes

I am about half way through my Drawing II class and I have not posted anything! I have been very busy with work, school and life. Anyhow, here is my favorite project so far this semester. This is a modified version of the Eyes project from page 23 of the Keys to Drawing by Bert Dodson. In this exercise you just draw your eyes as you see them in a mirror. What we did was to draw our eyes first and then we drew the 5 examples eyes you see below. The we drew our eyes again so that we could evaluate our progress. I have eliminated my eyes from the drawing below as I was not happy with that part of the project, but I loved drawing the examples.



I made one small Photoshop edit to the last set. Seems my scanner bed was not clean and I had some lint on the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment